Terms And Conditions
These Website Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to your access and use of www.infoprosystemsinc.com (the “Site”), including all software, data, reports, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through any portion of the Site (collectively, the “Content”). Content includes all such elements as a whole, as well as individual elements and portions thereof.
- Authorization to Access and Use Site and Content. Subject to your compliance with these T&Cs and the provisions hereof, you may access or use the Site and Content solely for the purpose of your evaluation of Infopro System Inc and Infopro System Inc’s products and services. You may only link to the Site or Content, or any portion thereof, as expressly permitted by Infopro System Inc.
- Ownership and Restrictions. All rights, title and interest in and to the Site and Content will remain with and belong exclusively to Infopro System Inc. You will not (a) sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Site and any Content available to any third party, (b) use the Site and Content in any unlawful manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or export control laws) or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Site and Content or their related components, or (c) modify, adapt or hack the Site and Content to, or try to, gain unauthorized access to the restricted portions of the Site and Content or related systems or networks (i.e., circumvent any encryption or other security measures, gain access to any source code or any other underlying form of technology or information, and gain access to any part of the Site and Content, or any other products or services of Infopro System Inc that are not readily made available to the general public).
- To retain all property and resources, which are liable to him/her, and not to be used for personal purposes, unless or otherwise stated.
- Responsibility for Your Data. You are solely responsible for all data, information and other content, that you upload, post, or otherwise provide or store (hereafter “post(ing)”) in connection with or relating to the Site.
- Reservation of Rights. Infopro System Inc and its licensors each own and retain their respective rights in and to all logos, company names, marks, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, know-how, patents and patent applications that are used or embodied in or otherwise related to the Site and Content. Infopro System Inc grants no rights or licenses (implied, by estoppel, or otherwise) whatsoever to you under these T&Cs..